Mixed Reality (MR) is enabling the fourth wave of computing by addressing many of the challenges facing today’s firstline workers. Because of its capabilities in blending physical and digital worlds, MR will empower your staff to create, collaborate and learn in new ways, and increase efficiency and quality of work.
According to Harvard Business Review, 87% of companies are currently exploring, piloting or deploying MR. Early adopters of the technology will reap the most rewards! Attend SHI’s Microsoft HoloLens Essentials Workshop to get a leg up on the competition.
Reasons to Attend
- Participate in a whiteboard session with our architects and engineers to discuss your current environment and business requirements
- Learn and compare immersive technologies
- Explore how mixed reality (MR) works, the pain points it can address and how it creates value for your company
- Understand the use cases for mixed reality and discover industry-specific success stories
- Examine the Microsoft Mixed Reality ecosystem, HoloLens device family, and suite of supported 1st and 3rd party applications
- Evaluate the Microsoft HoloLens solution via technical product deep dives, demos and a feature/functionality comparison to determine if it is suitable for your organization
- Investigate the status of the XR industry, market trends and futures
- Assess the impact the pandemic will have on the future of MR, research current MR challenges/barriers to adoption and identify what you can do to prepare for them
- Receive guidance and recommendations on ways to leverage mixed reality in the Next Normal
- Discover how to get started with MR and why you’ll want SHI as your go-to partner
Who Should Attend
- Technical Decision Makers
To learn more or get started, contact CIC-Events@SHI.com today.