When it comes to the future of work, studies show XR – a catchall category for augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and mixed reality (MR) – is on its way to becoming the next computing platform. Industry analyst Gartner predicts 70% of businesses will be experimenting with immersive technologies for consumer and enterprise use by 2022.
SHI’s ABC’s of Immersive Technologies workshop is a great way to learn how immersive technologies can help your company become smarter, faster, and leaner. Learn how to identify and build your business case, evaluate your technology stack options, vendor solutions and ecosystem, and conceptualize how to adapt them into your existing processes, workflows, and systems.
Reasons to Attend
- Explore spatial computing and extended reality (XR)
- Learn about immersive technologies and the differences between them
- Understand how AR, VR and MR work, the pain points they address, and the value they create for businesses
- Participate in a whiteboard session with our architects and engineers to discuss your current environment and business requirements
- Examine the use cases for AR, VR, and MR across a variety of industry verticals
- Investigate the status of the XR industry, market trends and futures
- Assess the impact the pandemic will have on the future of XR and research current XR challenges/barriers to adoption
- Discover ways to get started and how SHI can help as your go-to partner
- Evaluate XR solutions via technical product deep dives, demos and a feature/functionality comparison to determine if they are a good fit for your organization
To learn more or get started, contact CIC-Events@SHI.com today.