Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
SHI International Corp., 290 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $6 billion global provider of information technology products and services.
From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI's goal is to foster long-term and mutually-beneficial relationships with our customers and partners, every single day.
The expertise, dedication and commitment to excellence of each member of your SHI account team (and the support organization that backs them) have made SHI into the industry-leading, complete IT solution provider we are today.
"We are passionate about delivering exceptional value and experience as we help customers select, deploy and manage technology."
- Founded in 1989
- World Headquarters in Somerset, NJ
- Largest Minority- and Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) in the United States
- 3,000+ employees worldwide
- $6 billion annual revenue
- 30+ offices across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France and Hong Kong
- 420,000-square-foot Headquarters in Somerset, NJ and 305,000-square-foot Integration Center in Piscataway, NJ
- Ranked 12th on CRN's 2015 Solution Provider 500 list of the largest North American IT solution providers
- Only North American LAR to win the Microsoft Operational Excellence Award for 12 consecutive years
and 14 times overall
- Industry-high 99% annual customer retention rate