Product Id: 38405382
Description: QNAP 2U 12BAY NAS-I3-8100 3.6GHZ
Mfr Part #: TVS-1272XU-RP-I3-4G-US
Designed for diversified business IT environments, the TVS-1272XU-RP features a powerful processor, great 10GbE controller, and PCIe expansion for excellent connectivity to boost intensive large file sharing, heavily-loaded backups, or virtualization applications. PCIe expandability also allows for installing graphics cards to empower AI workflows and video transcoding, and the 4K HDMI 2.0 output can display surveillance videos on a monitor or TV to improve surveillance management. The TVS-1272XU-RP also features a redundant power supply to ensure maximum system uptime.
- 10GbE SFP+ SmartNIC ports with iSER support accelerate large file sharing and intensive data transfer
- PCIe expandability allows for graphics cards or adapters to increase application performance
- 4K media playback and online transcoding allows to view directly on a TV/monitor via HDMI 2.0 output (up to 4K @60Hz)
- Scalable storage supporting virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- Comprehensive security management, providing a security portal for your NAS and helping you to stay informed of NAS status at all times
- Advanced processor with more cores and power
The TVS-1272XU-RP features an advanced processor, delivering higher performance to help you accomplish more tasks efficiently. It provides four Gigabit and two 10GbE SFP+ LAN ports, and features AES-NI encryption for delivering high performance while also maintaining the security of your data.
- Dual-channel memory delivers power-smart performance
The TVS-1272XU-RP supports dual-channel DDR4 memory in four Long-DIMM slots. When using paired memory modules, the TVS-1272XU-RP can leverage the power of dual-channel architecture to boost performance.
- Dual 10GbE connectivity optimizes high-speed data transfer and VMware virtualization with iSER
The TVS-1272XU-RP provides two 10GbE SFP+ ports that use the excellent controller. They support the iSCSI Extensions for RDMA (iSER) protocol, allowing data to bypass general network drivers, the socket layer, and to directly enter memory buffers of the ESXi server and storage to offload CPU workloads. When both the VMware server and the TVS-1272XU-RP support iSER, it can provide up to 60% increased random read/write performance and 50% decreased latency, providing an essential tool to optimize demanding virtualization applications.
- Abundant I/O capability with PCIe expansion
The TVS-1272XU-RP features multiple PCIe slots that allow for the usage of various expansion cards to expand application potential.
- Empower GPU-accelerated computing with graphics cards
Graphics cards are optimized for graphical calculations and transformations. The TVS-1272XU-RP provides PCIe slots for installing graphics card to boost data-intensive AI machine learning, while also providing benefits for imaging processing and virtual machine performance.
- Multiple monitoring channels in QVR Pro, 4K HDMI output, and real-time transcoding
The TVS-1272XU-RP has an HDMI 2.0 port which supports 4K (3840 x 2160) 60Hz output, allowing you to directly display surveillance videos and media files on a monitor or TV via HD Station. Featuring advanced graphics, the TVS-1272XU-RP provides high-quality 4K (H.264) and 1080p video transcoding, and you can easily convert videos to universal file formats that can be smoothly played on multiple devices.
- Flexibly allocate physical and virtual network resources to simplify network deployment
The Network & Virtual Switch application allows you to leverage limited physical network resources for unlimited virtual applications and centrally manage the entire network structure with a brilliantly-visualized network topology map. Flexible manageability enables you to reorganize physical and virtual network connections with greater ease, so you can allocate adequate network resources to the TVS-1272XU-RP, virtual machines and containers whenever needed. The network deployment is greatly simplified while your network management efficiency is greatly improved.
- Optimized collaboration with seamless file sharing and sync
The TVS-1272XU-RP centrally stores data and files, and supports SMB/CIFS, AFP and NFS protocols for file sharing across different networks. Coupled with Qsync (an utility that turns a QNAP NAS into a safe, high-capacity data center for file synchronization) any file uploaded to the TVS-1272XU-RP will be made available for all linked devices, such as computers, laptops and mobile devices. You can sync shared folders and team folders for group file sharing to enhance the flexibility of team projects and collaboration. Files can be centrally managed using File Station, including files from mobile devices and optical disc drives. File Station also allows you to mount a remote NAS, and transfer files between your NAS and public cloud services for greater convenience.
- Complete control over system status and data security
In open network environments, data on connected devices may be exposed in a potential hack. The TVS-1272XU-RP provides numerous security possibilities, such as encrypted access, IP blocking, 2-step verification, and more. Administrators can also control the access rights of each user to different folders, and use the following tools to enhance security management.