Product Id: 38384243
Description: QNAP QBoat Sunny - Server - system development board with heatsink base - 1-way - 1 x Alpine AL-314 1.7 GHz - RAM 2 GB - flash 512 GB - GigE - QTS Lite 4.3.3 - monitor: none
Mfr Part #: QBOATSUNNY-US
The QBoat Sunny is a dedicated single-board Internet of Things (IoT) mini server for IoT developers and provides high expandability for connecting many IoT devices. Featuring Container Station and QIoT Suite Lite, the QBoat Sunny allows you to seamlessly manage and monitor your IoT applications, devices, and data for a streamlined and highly efficient IoT development experience. In the era of IoT, the QBoat Sunny is the ark to ferry your IoT devices and applications, and act as a private and/or public server/gateway.
- Two M.2 SATA SSDs are supported for flexible and high-performance storage needs
- Two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and a M.2 A key slot are provided for USB dongles or M.2 modules, wireless capabilities can be added for connecting more IoT devices
- Container Station is a lightweight and easy-to-use virtualization platform for users to build personalized IoT applications with Docker and LXC
- Based on popular open-source packages like Node-RED and Freeboard, the exclusive QIoT Suite Lite provides various useful modules and out-of-the-box functionality to accelerate IoT development and service processes
- The first single-board IoT mini server/gateway for developers
The QBoat Sunny is the first single-board IoT mini server by QNAP. Rule engine criteria and subsequent actions can be processed locally for you to create a small-scale/private IoT application with minimal costs. The QBoat Sunny can also reduce bandwidth and cloud processing costs of large scale/public IoT solutions by using it as a fog computing server/gateway to filter and relay data to public clouds.
- Compact and powerful
The QBoat Sunny is powered by a high-performance AL-314 quad-core processor with 2 GB RAM and comes with multiple expansion slots and interfaces to satisfy all your IoT development needs. The QTS Lite operating system also provides all the functionality needed for your IoT environments.
- Simplified development with QIoT Suite Lite
QIoT Suite Lite integrates multiple easy-to-use and useful applications for you to quickly build an ideal IoT environment. Versatile protocols and dashboards are available for you to integrate development boards and sensors to build a complete IoT ecosystem. If you're new to the immerse IoT domain, the QIoT Suite Lite will be your excellent choice.