Product Id: 38255512
Description: Canon imageCLASS LBP325dn - Printer - monochrome - Duplex - laser - Legal - 600 x 600 dpi - up to 45 ppm - capacity: 650 sheets - USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0 host
Mfr Part #: 3515C003
Designed for small workgroups within an enterprise environment, the Canon imageCLASS LBP325dn printer balances speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to add extra paper trays for busy groups.
- WORKFLOW EFFICIENCY
- Supports various mobile printing solutions.
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first- print-out time as fast as 5.6 seconds.
- Out-of-the-box, standard two-sided printing helps to reduce paper consumption.
- Helps reduce risk of confidential information loss, since documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in. When used in conjunction with imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in, these settings can be captured and exported to other devices on the same network.
- Remotely control device access and set rules via optional uniFLOW.
- COST MANAGEMENT
- Leverage optional on-premise uniFLOW for full accounting and reporting for Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, and job routing.
- Service parts are designed for machine's life cycle to help minimize need for proactive maintenance and potentially reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- DEVICE AND FLEET MANAGEMENT
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics for rapid service response.
- Easily monitor device status and consumable levels, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security settings.
- QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and therefore helps reduce energy consumption.
- Encourages environmentally conscious work practices by providing multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR certified and currently rated EPEAT Silver.
- MANAGE OUTPUT WITH uniFLOW
- The optional uniFLOW portfolio offers an on-premise solution that imageCLASS devices can utilize with flexible authentication. With either card-based or PIN code-based authentication, imageCLASS devices can help secure output management, track costs with reporting, and operate mobile printing2.
- FLEET MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- imageWARE Enterprise Management Console can be used by a device administrator to centrally manage the Canon printer fleet, including consumables, status notifications, meters, and configuration settings. imageWARE Remote software allows for the service provider to manage devices proactively, including remote diagnosis and reporting. Local Content Delivery System facilitates remote firmware download at the device level.