Product Id: 37904441
Description: Ambir ImageScan Pro 687 - Card scanner - Duplex - 105 x 254 mm - 600 dpi - USB 2.0 - with AmbirScan Business Card Reader Software
Mfr Part #: DS687-BCS
The ImageScan Pro 687 with AmbirScan Business Card scans both sides of cards in a single pass and includes Ambir’s business card scanning software. This software uses OCR technology to extract contact information from business cards which can be exported as a CSV file or imported directly into Outlook.
- Double-Sided Scanning
- If you regularly scan double-sided cards, this duplex scanner will save you time by quickly scanning both sides in a single pass.
- Superior Card Handling
- Patient IDs. Insurance cards. Driver’s licenses. The ImageScan Pro 687 handles them with ease in just three seconds – even cards with raised characters.
- Broad Compatibility
- The included TWAIN driver ensures compatibility with thousands of software applications and hardware systems. This allows for secure data transfer, helping your organization meet security compliance standards.
- Windows Compatible
- The ImageScan Pro 687 is fully supported for PC users on Windows 7, 8, and 10 and runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Import Contacts Directly to Outlook
- Compatibility with Microsoft Outlook makes growing your contact list simple and easy. Scan your business card in just seconds and the information will be imported directly into your Outlook address book.
- Scan to Shared Contact Folder
- For executive assistants and distributed office environments, scanning contacts to a shared folder allows for easy contact sharing across your organization. Simply set up your shared folder and start scanning.
- Detect Duplicate Contacts
- Automatic duplicate detection of Outlook contacts keeps your address book organized and up to date. Never worry about repetitive information and easily edit contact fields if needed.
- Export to CSV File
- Using OCR technology, AmbirScan Business Card creates CSV files to conveniently store and backup your data. Upload your CSV to third party CRMs, such as Salesforce and Google Contacts.