Product Id: 37460424
Description: Black Box Radian Video Wall Processor Chassis - Server - rack-mountable - 1 x Core i5 3.5 GHz - RAM 16 GB - SSD 2 x 240 GB - GigE - monitor: none
Mfr Part #: VWP-FLEX-451
The heart of the Radian Flex system is the 4-, 9- or 11-slot controller chassis. They use a high-performance enterprise-grade motherboard that connects to a Radian PCIe backplane. The backplane contains 4. 9 or 11 half-length PCIe slots for use with compatible Radian cards, including video capture, graphics and IP decoding cards.
- Mix live capture, ip streams, and local media in one application
- Real-time, multi-user wall control
- Provides the ability to run software applications on the wall control processor
- Expandable with multiple chassis configuration
- Supports hundreds of video inputs and up to 64 video outputs
- Freely position any source anywhere on the video wall
- True 4K 60 input and output support via displayport
- Wide range of input cards for any video format: component, composite, SDI, HDMI, VGA, DP, DVI, IP (H.264)
- Outputs include Displayport, DVI, andHDMI
- Any video, anywhere
Freely position content from any source, anywhere on the video wall. Then you can easily drag, drop, resize, and scale in real time.
- Any video format
Radian supports a wide range of video input cards: composite, component, SDI, HDMI, VGA, DP, DVI, and IP. It decodes and displays standard-based IP video streams (H.264) and supports 4K at 60 Hz transmission via DisplayPort. It's also designed to display uncompressed video with no latency for faster operator response times.
- Redundant power
The Chassis includes two hot-swappable 600W redundant power supplies for seamless failovers.