Product Id: 37392004
Description: Logitech Tap Room for Zoom Rooms Small - Video conferencing kit - with Intel NUC (i5-8259U, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD)
Mfr Part #: TAPZOOMSMALL
Transform huddle and small rooms to a Zoom Room with one-touch join, both wireless (Direct Share) and wired (HDMI) content sharing, and center of room control. Pre-configured systems include everything you need to deploy Zoom Rooms video conferencing: Logitech MeetUp conferencecam, mini PC and mount with cable retention, and the Logitech Tap touch controller.
The user experience centers around Logitech Tap. Featuring a 10.1" touchscreen and silent, fan-free design, Tap connects to the host PC with a 10-meter (32.8 ft) plenum-rated Logitech Strong USB cable. The right-sized MeetUp conferencecam delivers HD video and audio optimized for the seating layouts and acoustics found in smaller rooms, and can be mounted above or below the display to conserve space and minimize cable clutter.
A range of mounts and accessories, plus solutions optimized for medium and large rooms, means you can equip every meeting space in the workplace with a touch-controlled Zoom Room.
Zoom Room license not included. Must be purchased separately.
- Logitech Tap features a 10.1” touch screen, both wireless (Direct Share) and wired (HDMI) content sharing, and center of room control.
- MeetUp features a motorized wide-angle lens and beamforming audio specifically designed for small rooms. RightSight technology automatically adjusts camera position and zoom so everyone can be seen.
- Intel NUC with Core i5-8259U CPU, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD delivers optimal performance in a hide-away form factor.
- PC mount with cable retention bracket hides the mini PC and secures cables under a table or behind a display for a professional installation and high reliability.
- Includes everything you need to deploy Zoom Rooms in huddle and small rooms: Logitech MeetUp conferencecam, mini PC and mount with cable retention, and the Logitech Tap touch controller.
- Position Logitech Tap for convenient operation, up to 10 meters (32.8 ft) from the host PC.
- A plenum-rated 10 meter Logitech Strong USB cable connects Tap to the host PC, and can be hidden in a raceway, walls, or through standard ¾” conduit.
- Optional table, riser, and wall mounts make it easy to secure Tap in the right position for convenient operation.