Product Id: 37194471
Description: Ambir nScan 700gt - Document scanner - Duplex - Legal - 600 dpi - up to 20 ppm (mono) - up to 1000 scans per day - USB 2.0
Mfr Part #: DS700GT-AS
With an innovative design and a compact size, the nScan 700gt is durable, portable and versatile, allowing for productivity wherever you go. This scanner offers the best of sheetfed and automatic document feed design with multiple ways to scan both sides of documents and cards.
- Double-Sided Scanning
- If you regularly scan double-sided documents, this duplex scanner will save you time by quickly scanning both sides of documents in a single pass.
- Innovative Design
- This innovative hybrid scanner combines the best of both sheetfed and automatic document feed design. The nScan 700gt travels easily and brings productivity and efficiency to any workplace.
- Multiple Loading Options
- Ensure the best fit for your unique work environment with the ability to load your scanner from the top, front, or back depending on the specific task at hand.
- Broad Compatibility
- The included TWAIN driver ensures compatibility with thousands of software applications and hardware systems. This allows for secure data transfer, helping your organization meet security compliance standards.
- Citrix Ready
- Citrix Ready certification provides added assurance that your scanner has met the standards set by Citrix, confirming compatibility within the Citrix environment.
- Windows Compatible
- The nScan 700gt is fully supported for PC users on Windows 7, 8, and 10 and runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Imaging Software Included
- AmbirScan software comes free bundled with your scanner. It enhances your scanning experience with a variety of features like auto-scan, file formatting, and save to cloud for a quick and easy workflow.
- Optical Character Reading (OCR) Technology
- Let AmbirScan’s OCR technology create searchable PDF files from your scanned images, with text you can copy from the PDF and paste into other applications, or search for when you need to find the original.