Product Id: 37004867
Description: Samsung 970 EVO Plus MZ-V7S250B - Solid state drive - encrypted - 250 GB - internal - M.2 2280 - PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe) - buffer: 512 MB - 256-bit AES - TCG Opal Encryption
Mfr Part #: MZ-V7S250B/AM
High-performance, highly reliable NVME M.2 SSD featuring exceptionally fast sequential speeds and outstanding endurance.
- NVMe speeds up sequential read/write performance, while Samsung TurboWrite technology accelerates write speeds even further
- Compact M.2 form factor ready for high-end computing
- Samsung Magician software for SSD management, including automatic firmware updates
- Ideal for high-performance client PC applications
- Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe)
970 EVO Plus 250GB NVMe SSDs with a newly enhanced Phoenix controller outperform Samsung's standard 970 EVO 250GB model with exceptionally fast sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s. They also support PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 3 x 4 lanes to provide high bandwidth and low latency, making them perfect for business professionals who need cutting edge-performance for high-end computing.
- TurboWrite Technology
Samsung's intelligent TurboWrite technology helps to maximize your computing ability, accelerating write speeds above and beyond the already exceptionally fast speeds of NVMe.
- Dynamic Thermal Guard
This feature constantly monitors and works to maintain ideal temperatures to protect the integrity of your data and safeguard from overheating. When temperatures rise above an optimal threshold, the Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically throttles them down to protect data while maintaining responsiveness.