Product Id: 35795199
Description: Tripp Lite USB-C to Serial Adapter (DB9) - Keyspan, High-Speed (M/M), Detachable Cable, TAA - Serial adapter - USB - RS-232 x 1 - black
Mfr Part #: USA-19HS-C
This Keyspan adapter lets you connect a legacy DB9/RS-232 serial device to the USB-C port on your computer, laptop, tablet, Chromebook or MacBook. It works with switches, routers, modems, barcode scanners, GPS units, digital cameras, point-of-sale devices, lab equipment, network storage devices and other devices with a 9-pin serial port.
The included three-foot detachable cable supports data transfer rates up to 230 Kbps, which doubles the speed of built-in PC serial ports. The USB-C to DB9 adapter also works with any USB-C cable up to 16 feet. LEDs on the unit indicate status and data activity. No external power is needed. The unit weighs just two ounces and is easy to carry in a pocket, purse, backpack or laptop bag for instant file transfers where needed.
This USB-C to serial adapter works with Windows (up to 10), Mac OS X (up to 10.13) and Apple Sandbox applications. It's easy to upgrade via free software downloads. Windows line monitor and data trace software are included.
The USA-19HS-C is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- ● Provides full modem control and hardware/software flow control
- ● Supports data transfer speeds up to 230 Kbps—double the speed of a PC serial port
- ● Works with any USB-C cable up to 16 ft. long (detachable 3 ft. cable is included)
- ● Plug-and-play operation allows you to set it up and begin using it immediately
- ● Small enough to carry in a pocket or purse for fast file transfers anywhere