Product Id: 35795155
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Battery Pack for SV-Series 3-Phase UPS, +/-120VDC, 3 Cabinets - Tower, TAA, Batteries Included - Battery enclosure - TAA Compliant (pack of 3)
Mfr Part #: EBP240V6003
This external backup battery pack consists of three battery cabinets containing sealed lead acid batteries designed to give your Tripp Lite SV-Series UPS system more runtime. It uses a +/-120VDC configuration and must be hardwired to a compatible UPS system. You can also connect more battery packs in parallel to increase runtime even longer. A UL-listed DC circuit breaker protects against too much current. The EBP240V6003 is compatible with all Tripp Lite UPS models that begin with SV20, SV40, SV60, SV80, SV100, SV120 and SV140.
This 120V UPS battery pack is made from heavy-gauge welded steel with a baked powder-coated finish that protects the cabinets from chipping and corrosion. The hinged cabinet door locks to prevent tampering and to facilitate easy access to the internal batteries. User-supplied power output cables feed into the cabinets through conduit knockouts built into the cabinets' exterior. Front and rear vents allow the free flow of warm air out of the cabinets to maintain cool internal temperatures. Sturdy metal casters allow you to smoothly roll the backup battery pack into position.
The EBP240V6003 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Extends runtime of Tripp Lite SV-Series UPS systems using a +/-120VDC configuration
- Sealed lead acid batteries offer safety, little maintenance and high power density
- Hardwired installation with circuit breakers providing overcurrent protection
- Multiple battery cabinets may be connected in parallel to increase runtime
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty