Product Id: 35795151
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Battery Pack for SV-Series 3-Phase UPS, +/-120VDC, 1 Cabinet - Tower, TAA, No Batteries Included - Battery enclosure - no battery - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: EBP240V5001NB
This external backup battery pack consists of one battery cabinet that requires 20 user-supplied CSB HRL12500W (or equivalent) sealed lead acid batteries to give your Tripp Lite SV-Series 3-phase UPS system more runtime. It uses a +/-120VDC configuration and must be hardwired to a compatible UPS system. Multiple battery packs may be connected in parallel to increase runtime even longer. A UL-listed DC circuit breaker protects against too much current. The EBP240V5001NB is compatible with all Tripp Lite UPS models that begin with SV20, SV40, SV60, SV80, SV100, SV120 and SV140.
This 120V UPS battery pack is made from heavy-gauge welded steel with a baked powder-coated finish that protects the cabinet from chipping and corrosion. The hinged cabinet door locks to prevent tampering and to facilitate easy access to the internal batteries. User-supplied power output cables feed into the cabinet through conduit knockouts built into the cabinet’s exterior. Front and rear vents allow the free flow of warm air out of the cabinet to maintain cool internal temperatures. Sturdy metal casters allow you to smoothly roll the backup battery pack into position.
The EBP240V5001NB is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Extends runtime of Tripp Lite SV-Series UPS systems using a +/-120VDC configuration
- Requires 20 user-supplied CSB HRL12500W (or equivalent) sealed lead acid batteries
- Hardwired installation with circuit breakers providing overcurrent protection
- Multiple battery cabinets may be connected in parallel to increase runtime
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty