Product Id: 35703108
Description: Samsung 983 DCT MZ-1LB960NE - Solid state drive - encrypted - 960 GB - internal - M.2 22110 - PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe) - buffer: 1.5 GB - 256-bit AES - TCG Opal Encryption
Mfr Part #: MZ-1LB960NE
High performance, highly reliable and secure NVMe M.2 SSD designed for servers that need enhanced data reliability to safeguard critical data.
- M.2 form factor and NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) interface deliver blazing fast speed
- End-to-end data protection to help ensure consistency over the entire data transfer path
- Power-loss protection helps to prevent data corruption in the case of power failure
- Designed for optimized performance in server applications thanks to Samsung's proprietary 3-bit MLC V-NAND
- U.2 Form Factor and Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe)
983 DCT 960GB NVMe SSDs in the M.2 form factor deliver blazing fast sequential read/write speeds up to 3,000/1,100 MB/s and random read/write speeds up to 400/38K IOPS. They also support PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 3 x 4 lanes to provide high bandwidth and low latency.
- Advanced ECC Engine and End-to-End Data Protection
Detect signal discrepancies and proactively remedy them in real time with the Error Correcting Code (ECC) engine. Secure data without performance degradation thanks to AES 256-bit encryption.
- Power-Loss Protection
Protect data integrity from unexpected power loss with Samsung's advanced power-loss protection architecture. Using the electricity from a tantalum capacitor to provide enough time to transfer the cached data in the DRAM to the flash memory, you can be assured no loss of data.
- V-NAND Technology
Samsung's V-NAND flash memory helps to overcome the limitations of conventional planar NAND architecture. It stacks 64 cell layers vertically over one another rather than trying to fit itself onto a fixed horizontal space, in order to provide high density and performance with a small footprint.
- Sustained Performance
Built to handle the heavier workloads of servers, the 983 DCT delivers an exceptionally high level of sustained performance over the life of the SSD to meet the demands for increased data handling.
- High Quality of Service (QoS)
Designed for server applications, the 983 DCT offers a high Quality of Service (QoS) for a consistent, predictable latency and IOPS.
Monitor the computer drives proactively to detect and report various reliability indicators with Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T).
- Dynamic Thermal Guard Protection
Safeguard the SSD from overheating by automatically controlling the speed of the CPU relative to its core temperature, by throttling back the performance to prevent thermal shutdown.