Product Id: 35601774
Description: HP ProDesk 400 G4 - Mini desktop - 1 x Core i5 8500T / 2.1 GHz - RAM 8 GB - SSD 256 GB - TLC - UHD Graphics 630 - GigE, Bluetooth 5.0 - WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0 - Win 10 Pro 64-bit - monitor: none - keyboard: US - Smart Buy
Mfr Part #: 4BC39UT#ABA
Designed to fit the modern workspace with a compact, stylish appearance, the ultra-small HP ProDesk 400 Desktop Mini is an affordable PC with reliability and performance for your growing business.
- Help safeguard and easily manage your devices with exclusive solutions from HP.
- Maximize your PC life as your business needs change with storage options ranging from the latest M.2 slots to traditional SATA drives and configurable ports to connect up to three HP displays.
- Power through your day with a solution you can flexibly configure with an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and options that include Intel® Optane™ memory, and SSD storage.
- Take your footprint down to near zero with a PC that attaches behind an HP EliteDisplay, or mount and secure it almost anywhere. Declutter with short cables and rear I/O display ports.
- Powerful and configurable
Power through your day with a solution you can flexibly configure with an 8th Gen Intel Core processor and options that include Intel Optane memory, SSD storage, and up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory.
- Expansion that extends your investment
Maximize the life of your PC as your business requirements change with a wide range of storage options such as the latest M.2 slots, traditional SATA drives, and configurable ports to connect up to three HP displays.
- Place it where you need it
Take your footprint down to near zero with a PC that attaches behind an HP EliteDisplay, or mount and secure it almost anywhere with HP accessories. Declutter your space with short cables and rear I/O ports that connect to a range of displays.
- HP-exclusive security and manageability
Help prevent data breaches and downtime with HP BIOSphere Gen4 and protect against web-based attacks with HP Sure Click. Easily manage devices through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager with HP Manageability Integration Kit.