Product Id: 35488942
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Battery Pack for SV Series, 3-Phase UPS - External - Battery enclosure - 3-phase - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: BP240V370
Tripp Lite's BP240V370 external backup battery pack extends runtime for SV-Series UPS systems. It consists of a battery cabinet and sealed lead acid batteries. Up to three external battery pack cabinets may be connected in parallel to increase runtime.
The BP240V370 external UPS battery pack uses a +/- 120V DC configuration and must be hardwired to a compatible UPS. Circuit breakers provide overcurrent protection. The BP240V370 is compatible with Tripp Lite UPS models that begin with SV20, SV40, SV60, SV80, SV100, SV120 and SV140.
Made of powder-coated steel, the battery cabinet is designed to match the SV-Series UPS systems to keep a consistent look in your server room or data center. The cabinet door is lockable to control access to batteries. The top of the cabinet has conduit knockouts for user-supplied power output cables. Front and rear vents allow the free flow of warm air out of the cabinet, and appropriate spacing provides ventilation between individual batteries.
The BP240V370 complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
The BP240V370 is backed by a one-year limited warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Extends runtime of Tripp Lite SVX series UPS systems using a +/- 240VDC configuration
- Cabinet matches UPS systems for a consistent look; includes sealed lead acid batteries
- Requires hardwire installation; circuit breakers provide overcurrent protection
- Up to 3 battery pack cabinets may be connected in parallel to increase runtime
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedules