Product Id: 35277504
Description: Tripp Lite External Battery Pack for Tripp Lite SVX Series 3-Phase UPS Systems - Battery enclosure - 40 x lead acid - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: BP480V370
Tripp Lite's BP480V370 external backup battery pack extends runtime for SVX series UPS systems. It consists of a battery cabinet and sealed lead acid batteries. Up to three external battery pack cabinets may be connected in parallel to increase runtime.
The BP480V370 external UPS battery pack uses a +/- 240VDC configuration and must be hardwired to a compatible UPS. Circuit breakers provide overcurrent protection. The BP480V370 is compatible with Tripp Lite UPS models that begin with SVX30, SVX60, SVX90, SVX120, SVX150, SVX180 and SVX210.
Made of powder-coated steel, the battery cabinet is designed to match the SVX series UPS systems to keep a consistent look in your server room or data center. The cabinet door is lockable to control access to batteries. The top of the cabinet has knockouts for user-supplied power output cables. Front and rear vents allow the free flow of warm air out of the cabinet, and appropriate spacing provides ventilation between individual batteries.
The BP480V370 complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
The BP480V370 is backed by a one-year limited warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Designed for Cisco WAPs, but accommodates equipment from most vendors
- Rugged ABS plastic housing protects router/modem/WAP from theft or tampering
- Transparent to wireless signals, ensuring an optimum Wi-Fi signal in all directions
- Swings away from wall or ceiling on hinge to allow easy access to equipment and cabling
- Comes fully assembled and ready for wall- or ceiling-mounting using included hardware