Product Id: 35201957
Description: NETGEAR GS728TPP - V2 - switch - L3 - smart - 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x Gigabit SFP - rack-mountable - PoE+ (380 W)
Mfr Part #: GS728TPP-200NAS
The NETGEAR GS728TPv2, GS728TPPv2, GS752TPv2 and GS752TPP Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switches offer 190W, 380W or 760W PoE budget across 24 or 48 ports and 4 dedicated SFP ports for Wireless converged networks, IP surveillance and Video-over-IP deployments. Advanced features such as IPv4/IPv6 Layer 3 static routing, DiffServ QoS, LACP bonding and Spanning Tree will satisfy even the most advanced small and medium business networks.
- SIMPLE SETUP - Setup and configure with easy-to-use web-browser based interface
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET - 24 Gigabit PoE+ ports (802.3af and 802.3at) providing up to 30w per port with 380w total PoE power budget
- FEATURE-RICH AND SECURE – Advanced Smart features include Layer 3 static routing with 32 routes (IPv4 and IPv6) for interVLAN routing, Private VLANs and MVR
- COMPREHENSIVE LAYER2 NETWORKING – VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Rate limiting, LACP Link aggregation, STP, SNMP, and ACL
- ProSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION – Lifetime Limited Hardware warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- Designed for converged network, big or small
Gigabit Speed with all ports capable of support either PoE or PoE+. Auto Voice VLAN for fast and reliable deployment of VoIP. Auto Video VLAN, following the same concept of Auto Voice, help speed up your deployment of IP-based surveillance system. Static routing, helps to route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources. IGMP and MLD snooping, providing advanced multicast filtering.
- Build a future-proof network with NETGEAR
Solid performance with non-blocking architecture, 8K MAC addresses, 256 VLANs, 480 shared ACL entries, 32static routes, and 1,024 Multicast Groups. Comprehensive IPv6 supporting management, QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based network. PoE+ support on all models with GS728TPP support PoE+ on all ports, providing flexibility in the future to add power-hungry devices such as video phone, PTZ camera and 11ac Wireless APs into the network. 4 dedicated SFPs, not only providing fiber uplinks, but also uplink redundancy and failover, improving reliability and availability for network virtualization. Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) support for more energy saving in the future when more EEE-compliant end devices come to market. Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization (QoS - DiffServ). Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independent access to network.
- Network development made easy
Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP. Auto Video for simple deployment of IP Surveillaince. ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control. Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrade. PoE Timer for scheduling on/off time of your PoE powered devices. With PD and PoE capability on the same device, GS516TP make network switch deployment truly free from AC power outlet. It provides maximum flexibility for network build-up, modifications and re-layout.