Product Id: 34872475
Description: Canon REALiS WUX6600Z - LCOS projector - 6600 lumens - WUXGA (1920 x 1200) - 16:10 - 1080p - standard lens - 802.11n wireless / LAN
Mfr Part #: 2501C006
The REALiS WUX6600Z LCOS Projector combines long-lasting performance, high brightness, along with a wide range of interchangeable lens options and advanced features in a compact and innovative design. The REALiS WUX6600Z is ideal for higher education, corporate applications, advertising and marketing, houses of worship, simulation and training, museums and galleries and more. Its compact size makes it the perfect choice in difficult locations where durability is crucial.
- Up to 6600 Lumens and 4000:1 Contrast Ratio Delivers Bright, Engaging Images
- Native WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- Laser Light Source Provides Longevity, Versatile Installation and a Wide Color Range
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement
- Six Optional Genuine Canon Interchangeable Lenses with Spigot Lens Mount System and Ultra Short Fixed Lens RS-SL06UW with V: -15% - 75%, H: ±30% Lens Shift
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Multiple Image Modes including DICOM Simulation Mode for Optimal Image Quality Reproduction
- Image Adjustment and Advanced Adjustment Options for Customizable Image Characteristics
- Motion Blur Reduction
- Installation Versatility through Custom Settings of Brightness and Noise with Operation Mode and Light Source Mode, as well as More Install-Friendly Functions
- Advanced Professional Installation Settings including Built-in Edge Blending and Advanced Registration
- Versatile Connectivity - HDBase, HDMI, DVI-I, DisplayPort, Wi-Fi, USB Type A, RJ-45, RS-232 and Audio Inputs
- Network Multi Projection (NMPJ) over Wi-Fi
- Network Management including PJLink, Extron XTP, Crestron and AMX Device Discovery
- Built-in Real-time Clock
- Simplified Maintenance
- Canon Service Tool for PJ
- Laser projection with simplified maintenance
The laser light source produces an exceptionally long-lasting 20,000 hours of continued projection for virtually maintenance free operation and a lower total cost of ownership. A vertical 360˚ rotation allows convenient, omnidirectional projection as well as portrait orientation, while a quick start up and shut down feature provides clear and bright images almost instantly.
- Exceptional high image quality
Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution enables a highly detailed image in a large, widescreen display with both high brightness of 6600 lumens and a high contrast ratio of 4000:1. The REALiS WUX6600Z features Canon's own, unique LCOS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) technology with AISYS-enhancement, producing virtually seamless images with outstanding color reproduction and saturation. Advanced color management tools also allow independent color adjustment for highly detailed color control.
- Flexible installation
The REALiS WUX6600Z offers a center lens design and is compatible with six interchangeable Genuine Canon lens options. These lenses provide consistent brightness and superior stability for a variety of applications and can be fitted easily, in seconds, thanks to their convenient spigot design. The six lenses include the Ultra Short Fixed lens RS-SL06UW, which is compatible with Marginal Focus for accurate projection onto a curved surface, and features a throw ratio of 0.54:1 with a generous lens shift (-15% - 75% vertical, ±30% horizontal).