Product Id: 34858794
Description: Tripp Lite Water Leak Detection Sensor for Datacenter/Wiring Closet UPS/PDU - Water sensor - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: E2SLD
The E2SLD mounts near cooling units and other IT equipment in your server room to detect water leakage or leakage of any electrically conductive fluid. It supports a Normally Open contact closure connection. When liquid comes in contact with both sensor contacts, an alert notification is sent to you via web, SNMP, telnet or SSH management interfaces.
The sensor is constructed from fire-retardant ABS plastic. Mount the sensor to a wood, metal or concrete surface about three millimeters above the raised floor surface. Use the included mounting screws, double-sided tape or a user-supplied adhesive. A screw terminal cover is included to protect the wire terminals from damage or interference.
The E2SLD must be used with a compatible Tripp Lite UPS system or PDU equipped with the WEBCARDLX or LX Platform interface, along with an E2MTHDI EnviroSense2 (E2) Environmental Sensor Module with polarity markings (sold separately). The E2MTHDI supports E2SLD and one additional contact closure sensor.
The E2SLD is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
The E2SLD comes with a 5-year warranty. It's manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Leak detection sensor works with compatible UPS or PDU to detect leakage of water or other electrically conductive fluid
- Mounts 3 mm above raised floor to detect water or other fluid leakage
- Must be used in conjunction with WEBCARDLX or built-in LX Platform interface along with E2MTHDI
- Includes mounting materials for quick and easy installation
- Made from durable fire-retardant ABS to ensure long life in your data center
- Ideal tool for protecting your IT, data center or building maintenance application
- 5-Year Limited Warranty