Product Id: 34494851
Description: Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000S - 44" large-format printer - color - ink-jet - Roll (111.8 cm) - USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi(n), USB host
Mfr Part #: 1123C002AB
For the very best photographic quality, the imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 can produce images up to 44" with the best print quality, outstanding speed and reliability. LUCIA PRO pigment ink is newly developed for the imagePROGRAF PRO series to deliver printing with wide color gamut, excellent color expression, superior dark area reproduction, low graininess, and good gloss characteristics.
- Using LUCIA PRO 12 inks, colors are richer and blacks are deeper, producing prints that are faithful to your images
- Wide print head which enables faster printing while maintaining high print quality
- Attractive black body hardware design with an accentuated red line denoting the link with Canon EOS digital cameras
- Ergonomic design with a flat top surface for print checking and 3.5" color LCD touch screen operation panel
- Fast and easy printing of PDF and JPEG file formats directly from USB memory stick
- Wi-Fi functionality for easy connection and quick setup to wireless networks
- Guaranteed color consistency between jobs and different production sites
- High-capacity "hot swap" ink tanks for uninterrupted printing
- Advanced precision print head
The ImagePROGRAF PRO series 12-color, fully integrated print head enables even faster printing with exceptional print quality. At a compact 1.28" wide, it enables efficient, high-precision ink ejection without discrepancies.
- Image processing engine
ImagePROGRAF PRO series printers feature a re-designed processing engine: L-COA PRO. It combines the latest and most advanced Canon image-handling algorithms with a newly-developed, application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) for processing high resolution images and data - delivering the very best print quality at high speed.
- Rigid platform for best quality
ImagePROGRAF PRO series printers feature a brand new mechanical platform. The highly innovative chassis structure provides an exceptionally rigid frame that can maintain a precise distance between the print head and media - virtually eliminating oscillation for high-precision ink placement with minimal inter-color discrepancy.
- Dual roll unit
The optional dual roll unit provides either additional paper roll or functions as a media take-up unit for printed output. Media take-up can be performed with the printed surface either on the inside or on the outside.
- Chroma optimizer
ImagePROGRAF PRO series printers use transparent Chroma Optimizer ink to improve high quality print performance on gloss papers.
- Color calibration
Consistent color reproduction is achieved between print jobs, compensating for any variation due to differences among printers or changes over time.