Product Id: 34196569
Description: FireEye CM 4500 - Network management device - 10 GigE - 2U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: 4500CM-HW
The FireEye CM series is a group of management platforms that consolidates the administration, reporting, and data sharing of the FireEye NX, EX, FX, and AX series in one easyto-deploy, network-based platform.
Within the FireEye deployment, the FireEye CM enables real-time sharing of the auto-generated threat intelligence to identify and block advanced attacks targeting the organization. It also enables centralized configuration, management, and reporting of FireEye platforms.
- Offers integrated controls for multiple platform deployments
- Enables blended threat prevention through multi-vector correlation
- Provides a purpose-built platform that can be deployed in less than 60 minutes
- Displays an at-a-glance security dashboard that provides advanced targeted attack protection status
- Speeds reports and audits through a consolidated security event storehouse
- Streamlines management of multiple FireEye platforms and reduces time spent managing configurations, threat updates, and software upgrades
- Real-time sharing of local threat intelligence
FireEye platforms generate real-time threat intelligence using the FireEye Multi-Vector Virtual Execution (MVX) engine. The FireEye CM distributes threat intelligence to the entire FireEye deployment, ensuring that each platform has the same dynamic protections against the advanced attack underway. In addition, subscribers to the FireEye Dynamic Threat Intelligence (DTI) cloud can use the FireEye CM to centralize the sending and receiving of anonymized threat intelligence across FireEye platforms deployed within customers, technology partners, and service providers around the world.
- At-a-glance security dashboard, plus drilldowns
The FireEye CM consolidates activities and improves situational awareness with a unified security dashboard. The dashboard gives administrators a real-time view to see the number of infected systems and drill directly down to infection details to determine next steps.
- Unified analysis of advanced targeted attacks
By deploying the FireEye NX, EX, FX, and AX series together with the FireEye CM series, the analysis of blended threats, such as pinpointing a spear-phishing email used to distribute malicious URLs, becomes possible. Security analysts now have the ability to connect the dots of a blended attack, giving them the actionable intelligence necessary to protect organizations against advanced targeted attacks.
- Enterprise-class console and alerting
The FireEye CM series provides a Web GUI console where events can be seen, searched, and filtered, and real-time alert notifications can be sent via SMTP, SNMP, syslog, or HTTP POST. Administrators can filter by events, dates, or IP ranges and results are displayed to only show data based on the administrator's IT operational role. Notifications can also be sent to third-party SIEM tools. In addition, administrators can click on an event link and connect seamlessly to specific FireEye platforms to view the network segment being protected.
- Central configuration and platform upgrades
For efficient enterprise deployments, the FireEye CM series features dynamic configurations. Settings can be determined centrally and then distributed across an organization accordingly. Administrators can remotely configure and view settings for a single or multiple platforms. Plus, all upgrades can be simultaneously deployed to all managed platforms, ensuring all products have the latest security capabilities.
- Consolidated storehouse and detailed reporting
Larger and regulated organizations can leverage the FireEye CM series' central security data for efficient, consolidated reporting. The FireEye CM series provides a means to collect and store auditrelevant security events to meet long-term data retention requirements.