Product Id: 34092416
Description: Lenovo ThinkSystem SN850 7X15 - Server - blade - 4-way - 2 x Xeon Platinum 8170 / 2.1 GHz - RAM 64 GB - no HDD - Matrox G200 - no OS - monitor: none
Mfr Part #: 7X15A00BNA
The Lenovo ThinkSystem SN850 is a four-socket Intel Xeon processor-based server that is optimized for advanced virtualization, mainstream database deployments, and memory-intensive, high-performance environments. The blade server incorporates Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family of processors. The processors feature up to 28 cores each and use Lenovo TruDDR4 Memory, which runs at speeds up to 2666 MHz.
This product guide provides essential information to understand the SN850 offering, its key features and specifications, components and options, and configuration guidelines. This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to learn more about the SN850 compute node and consider its use in IT solutions.
- Improves productivity by offering superior system performance
- Intelligent and adaptive system performance with energy-efficient Intel Turbo Boost Technology allows CPU cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor TDP
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multithreaded applications by enabling simultaneous multithreading within each processor core, up to two threads per core
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks that allow operating system vendors to better use the hardware for virtualization workloads
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (AVX-512) enable acceleration of enterprise-class workloads, such as databases and enterprise resource planning
- Each processor has 6 memory channels with up 2 two DIMMs per channel running at up to 2666 MHz
- Embedded 4-port 10Gb Intel adapter built into the system board is based on the Intel Ethernet Connection X722 network controller
- With Intel Integrated I/O Technology, the PCI Express 3.0 controller is integrated into the Intel Xeon processor Scalable family
- Support for high-bandwidth I/O adapters; up to four in each SN850 server
- Support for 40 Gb Ethernet, 16 Gb Fiber Channel, and FDR InfiniBand
- High-speed USB 3.0 port for connectivity to external devices