Product Id: 33941324
Description: Canon Flatbed Scanner Unit 102 - Flatbed scanner - Legal - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - USB 2.0
Mfr Part #: 2152C002AA
The perfect complement for your scanning set-up, the Flatbed Scanner Unit 102 allows fragile or bound documents to be captured quickly, easily and in high quality.
- Simple USB connection to scanners
- Low 7W power consumption, thanks to efficient CIS sensor and LEDs
- Capable of accommodating a wide variety of document dimensions, up to A4 size
- Excellent image quality, with CMOS CIS sensor and 600-dpi high-resolution
- Collate multiple documents, from both ADF and flatbed scanners, into one file
- Light and compact design occupies minimum desk space
- Image-perfecting features include Auto Resolution, Background Smoothing and 2D Code Module compatibility
- Simple operation
The Flatbed Scanner Unit 102 allows users to scan bound documents, books and fragile items swiftly and simply. Just connect it alongside your scanner to capture the desired document seamlessly.
- Work faster, work smarter
Harnessing Canon's renowned image quality, the Flatbed Scanner Unit 102 offers high-quality scans - with an impressively rapid turnaround. A4-page scanning takes less than 3 seconds in grayscale and less than 4 seconds in color. From A4 documents down to smaller items such as passports, all materials can be captured quickly, allowing users to work faster and increase their productivity.
- Stunning image quality
High-resolution 600-dpi scanning delivers crisp detail and accuracy. In addition to Auto-Color Detection, Auto-Resize, and Text Orientation Recognition, the Flatbed Scanner Unit 102 offers impressive image processing features, including Auto Resolution, 2D Code Module support, Background Smoothing, Notch Removal, and Dot Eraser.
- Improved power efficiency
The FSU102 benefits from a CIS sensor, which consumes less power and helps the unit remain extremely efficient. The addition, LED light source ensures even more economical performance, allowing the scanner to run at under 7W while in full operation, and less than 1.7W in sleep mode.