Product Id: 33914114
Description: WatchGuard Firebox M370 - Security appliance - with 3 years Total Security Suite - 8 ports - GigE - 1U - WatchGuard Trade-Up Program
Mfr Part #: WGM37673
Trade up your older generation WatchGuard appliance for the Firebox M370 at a great price! WatchGuard Firebox M370 appliances combine strong security, high performance, and flexible management tools in one affordable solution for small and midsize businesses and distributed enterprises to provide comprehensive protection against cyber crime. The M370 delivers firewall throughput of 8 Gbps to keep traffic moving, with the best UTM throughput in its class – up to 2.6 Gbps – even with strong security enabled. Includes 8 1G ports. Flexible management tools give administrators access to security capabilities from an intuitive console, scriptable CLI, and web UI. WatchGuard Dimension provides real-time visibility into network activity and security events, and is included at no additional cost.
- Firewall throughput of 8 Gbps to keep traffic moving, with the best U throughput in its class – up to 2.6 Gbps – even with strong security enabled
- Latest generation multi-core processors provide the power to run all security scanning engines in parallel without causing performance bottlenecks
- Gain critical insights about network security, in real time and from anywhere, with WatchGuard Dimension
- Built-in compliance reports, including PCI and HIPAA, mean one-click access to the data you need to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Flexible management tools give administrators access to security capabilities from an intuitive console, scriptable CLI,and web UI
- Total Security Suite delivers IntelligentAV, Threat Detection and Response, Data Loss Prevention, APT Blocker, Application Control, Intrusion Prevention, Gateway AV, URL filering, spam blocking, cloud-based reputation look-up, and 24x7 support
- Stay ahead of evolving threats
The M370 is part of WatchGuard's Firebox security platform. The platform not only provides the most complete suite of unified security controls on the market today, it has consistently been the first to offer solutions for addressing evolving network threats including advanced malware and ransomware. The unique product architecture enables small and midsize businesses to leverage best-in-class security services - from URL filtering and intrusion prevention to application control and ransomware prevention, minus the cost and complexity of multiple single-point solutions.
- Always know what's happening on your network
Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting through WatchGuard Dimension - included at no additional charge - give an unprecedented view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions. Over 100 reports and dashboards come standard, including reports for PCI and HIPAA compliance, which means you have one-click access to the data you need to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Quick and simple deployment
SMBs usually have smaller, less technical staff, which can make network expansion challenging. With RapidDeploy - a powerful, cloud-based deployment and configuration tool that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances, all you have to do is power up the appliance at a remote site and connect it to the Internet. The appliance "phones home" and downloads the correct configuration files from the cloud. Just like that.
- Easy to manage
It's in WatchGuard's DNA to deliver advanced network security technologies that were previously thought to be too complex for small and midsize organizations. They take these enterprise-grade technologies and make them easy to manage and deploy. The end result? Small to midsize businesses have one solution, delivering enterprise-grade security, that can be managed from a single-pane-of glass centralized console.