Product Id: 33452878
Description: Ruckus ICX 6450-C12-PD - Switch - L3 - managed - 12 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) - desktop - PoE+ (68 W)
Mfr Part #: ICX6450-C12-PD
The ICX 6450 switches provide enterprise-class stackable LAN switching solutions to meet the growing demands of campus networks. Designed for small to medium-size enterprises, branch offices, and distributed campuses, these intelligent, scalable edge switches deliver enterprise-class functionality at an affordable cost - without compromising performance and reliability.
- Offers enterprise-class stackable switching at an entry-level cost, allowing organizations to buy what they need now and easily scale as demand grows
- Delivers unprecedented feature/cost value for enterprise applications, including Unified Communications (UC) and mobility
- Provides unmatched availability for low-cost switching with redundant uplink/ stacking ports, hitless stacking failover, and configurable power redundancy
- Simplifies network operations and protects investments, enabling consolidated network management and advanced services-sharing across heterogeneous switches
- Offers attractive 12-port, compact, and enterprise-class fanless design for deployments outside of the wiring closet
- Built for maximum cost-efficiency and investment protection
With the ICX 6450 switches, organizations can buy only what they need today and easily scale user ports and services as their network requirements evolve.
- Automated deployment and management
The ICX 6450 switches help simplify network deployment and management by enabling auto-discovery of new ICX switches within the stack. IT organizations can autoconfigure switches using preset instructions on the network. To further simplify management, these stacked switches collectively utilize only a single IP address and offer transparent forwarding across the stack.
- High availability and resiliency
Ruckus Ethernet switch stacking technology helps IT organizations meet growing user demand by delivering high availability through realtime state synchronization across the stack and instantaneous hitless failover support. In addition, organizations can use hot-insertion and removal of stack members to avoid interrupting network service when adding or replacing a switch. High-performance Link Aggregation Groups (LAGs) increase 10GbE uplink bandwidth and redundancy to the core, giving users uninterrupted high performance to support the most demanding applications.