Product Id: 33452792
Description: Ruckus ICX 6610-48P - Switch - L3 - managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 8 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ + 4 x 40 Gigabit QSFP - desktop, rack-mountable - PoE+
Mfr Part #: ICX6610-48P-E
The Ruckus ICX 6000 switches provide enterprise-class stackable LAN switching solutions to meet growing demands of campus networks.
- Delivers chassis-level performance and availability, providing an optimal user experience for streaming video, VDI, UC, and other critical applications
- Offers unprecedented stacking performance with 320 Gbps of stacking bandwidth, eliminating interswitch bottlenecks
- Provides amazing total switching capacity with up to 384 1 GbE and 64 10 GbE per stack for campus network edge and aggregation layers
- Provides unmatched availability with four redundant 40 Gbps stacking ports per switch, hitless stacking failover, hot switch replacement
- Simplifies network operations and protects investments with the Ruckus HyperEdge Architecture, enabling consolidated network management
- Performance for today and tomorrow
The ICX 6610 delivers wire-speed, non-blocking performance across all ports to support latency-sensitive applications such as real-time voice/video streaming and VDI. The ICX 6610 switches can be stacked using four full-duplex 40 Gbps stacking ports that provide an unprecedented 320 Gbps of backplane stacking bandwidth with full redundancy, eliminating inter-switch bottlenecks. Additionally, each switch can provide up to eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports for high-speed connectivity to the aggregation or core layers.
- High availability
When every second matters, the ICX 6610 switches help deliver continuous availability to optimize the user experience. Ruckus stacking technology delivers high availability, performing real-time state synchronization across the stack and enabling instantaneous hitless failover to a standby controller in the unlikely event of a failure of the master stack controller. Organizations also can use hot-insertion/removal of stack members to avoid interrupting service when adding a switch to increase the capacity of a stack or replacing a switch that needs servicing.
- Unmatched simplicity and investment protection
The ICX 6610 is easy to deploy, manage, and integrate into both new and existing networks. Organizations can buy only what they need today and easily scale up as demand grows and advanced technologies emerge. The flexibility of a stackable switch allows organizations to forgo investing in a chassis upfront and put precious capital to better use elsewhere.