Product Id: 33452567
Description: Ruckus ICX 7150-24P - Switch - L3 - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x 10/100/1000 (uplink) + 4 x Gigabit SFP - rack-mountable - PoE+ (370 W)
Mfr Part #: ICX7150-24P-4X1G
The Ruckus ICX 7150 combines enterprise-class switching features with high performance. The switch can operate in fanless mode outside of the wiring closet to provide silent operation for classrooms, hospitality suites, retail sites, hospitals or other noise sensitive environments.
- PoE/PoE+/PoH to power 802.11ac Wi-Fi products
- Stack level high availability and stack level ISSU to improve network service resiliency
- sFlow-based network monitoring
- Plug-and-Play operations for powered devices via LLDP and LLDP-MED protocols
- Auto-configuration ensures error free configuration and accelerates deployment
- Hot-insertion and removal of stack members simplifies operations
- ICX switches take stacking to a different level
Ruckus ICX fixed form factor switches go beyond traditional stacking to offer capabilities that take flexibility, ease of management and cost effectiveness to a different level.
- Long-distance stacking across wiring closets
In addition to standard short SFP+ to SFP+ and QSFP+ to QSFP+ copper stacking cables, ICX switches can also use standard SFP+ and QSFP+ optical transceivers and fiber for stacking long distances between switches.
- Upgradable, flexible architecture
Multi-purpose switches, can be deployed standalone, stacked or in a campus fabric.
- Superior performance
High-performance stackable aggregation and core switches deliver more for less.
- Simplified management
Stack over long distances using standard Ethernet optics. Aggregation and core ICX switches also support stacking for impressive scalability.
- Enterprise-class availability
Ruckus stacking technology delivers high availability, performing real-time state synchronization across the stack and enabling instantaneous hitless failover to a standby controller in the unlikely event of a failure.