Product Id: 33452549
Description: Ruckus ICX 6610-24P - Switch - L3 - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 8 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ - rack-mountable - PoE+ - with 3 years Brocade Essential Direct Remote Support
Mfr Part #: ICX6610-24P-E-RMT3
The Ruckus ICX switch family delivers a simple, secure and scalable high-performance enterprise network solution supporting demanding video, UC, VDI, and wireless access requirements. In a mobile world, the campus network has taken on a different role as a critical underlay for wireless traffic. Support for wireless networking is at the core of the ICX family design. ICX switches will power modern wireless APs, surveillance cameras, video displays and other devices for years to come. ICX multi-purpose switches can be deployed standalone, stacked or within a campus fabric. Together they comprise the building blocks for simplified network deployment and management, scale-out networking, and investment protection.
- Delivers chassis-level performance and availability, providing an optimal user experience for streaming video, VDI, UC, and other critical applications
- Offers unprecedented stacking performance with 320 Gbps of stacking bandwidth, eliminating interswitch bottlenecks
- Provides amazing total switching capacity with up to 384 1 GbE and 64 10 GbE per stack for campus network edge and aggregation layers
- Provides unmatched availability with four redundant 40 Gbps stacking ports per switch, hitless stacking failover, hot switch replacement
- Simplifies network operations and protects investments with the Ruckus HyperEdge Architecture, enabling consolidated network management
- Performance for today and tomorrow
The ICX 6610 delivers wire-speed, non-blocking performance across all ports to support latency-sensitive applications such as real-time voice/video streaming and VDI. The ICX 6610 switches can be stacked using four full-duplex 40 Gbps stacking ports that provide an unprecedented 320 Gbps of backplane stacking bandwidth with full redundancy, eliminating inter-switch bottlenecks. Additionally, each switch can provide up to eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports for high-speed connectivity to the aggregation or core layers.
- High availability
When every second matters, the ICX 6610 switches help deliver continuous availability to optimize the user experience. Ruckus stacking technology delivers high availability, performing real-time state synchronization across the stack and enabling instantaneous hitless failover to a standby controller in the unlikely event of a failure of the master stack controller. Organizations also can use hot-insertion/removal of stack members to avoid interrupting service when adding a switch to increase the capacity of a stack or replacing a switch that needs servicing.
- Unmatched simplicity and investment protection
The ICX 6610 is easy to deploy, manage, and integrate into both new and existing networks. Organizations can buy only what they need today and easily scale up as demand grows and advanced technologies emerge. The flexibility of a stackable switch allows organizations to forgo investing in a chassis upfront and put precious capital to better use elsewhere.