Product Id: 33452534
Description: Ruckus ICX 6430-C12 - Switch - managed - 14 x 10/100/1000 - desktop - PoE+ (68 W)
Mfr Part #: ICX6430-C12
The Ruckus ICX switch family delivers a simple, secure and scalable high-performance enterprise network solution supporting demanding video, UC, VDI, and wireless access requirements. In a mobile world, the campus network has taken on a different role as a critical underlay for wireless traffic. Support for wireless networking is at the core of the ICX family design. ICX switches will power modern wireless APs, surveillance cameras, video displays and other devices for years to come. ICX multi-purpose switches can be deployed standalone, stacked or within a campus fabric. Together they comprise the building blocks for simplified network deployment and management, scale-out networking, and investment protection.
- Offers enterprise-class stackable switching at an entry-level cost, allowing organizations to buy what they need now and easily scale as demand grows
- Delivers unprecedented feature/cost value for enterprise applications, including Unified Communications (UC) and mobility
- Provides unmatched availability for low-cost switching with redundant uplink/ stacking ports, hitless stacking failover, and configurable power redundancy
- Simplifies network operations and protects investments, enabling consolidated network management and advanced services-sharing across heterogeneous switches
- Offers attractive 12-port, compact, and enterprise-class fanless design for deployments outside of the wiring closet
- Built for maximum cost-efficiency and investment protection
With the ICX 6430 switches, organizations can buy only what they need today and easily scale user ports and services as their network requirements evolve.
- Automated deployment and management
The ICX 6430 switches help simplify network deployment and management by enabling auto-discovery of new ICX switches within the stack. IT organizations can autoconfigure switches using preset instructions on the network. To further simplify management, these stacked switches collectively utilize only a single IP address and offer transparent forwarding across the stack.
- High availability and resiliency
Ruckus Ethernet switch stacking technology helps IT organizations meet growing user demand by delivering high availability through realtime state synchronization across the stack and instantaneous hitless failover support. In addition, organizations can use hot-insertion and removal of stack members to avoid interrupting network service when adding or replacing a switch. High-performance Link Aggregation Groups (LAGs) increase 10GbE uplink bandwidth and redundancy to the core, giving users uninterrupted high performance to support the most demanding applications.