Product Id: 32063165
Description: HPE Synergy Frame Link Module - Expansion module - 10 GigE - for Synergy 12000 Frame
Mfr Part #: 804942-B21
The frame link module is used by HPE OneView to discover and manage the Synergy frame.
The frame link module is also an access point for hardware setup and the physical management of the Synergy frames cabled together in the data center. Use the monitor port on the front panel of the Synergy frame to connect to a display, keyboard, and mouse to perform the initial configuration of HPE OneView and enable remote management using a web browser and perform tasks such as changing a password or restoring a backup.
- Controls and monitors the thermal and power infrastructure resources in an HPE Synergy Frame
- Reports the health status for each component installed in a frame
- Collects asset and inventory information of components installed in a frame
- Links frames together to create a management ring
- Hosts the HPE Synergy Console user interface