Product Id: 31781893
Description: IOGEAR GCS62DP 2-Port 4K DisplayPort KVM Switch with Audio - Cables Included - KVM / audio switch - 2 x KVM / audio - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: GCS62DP
IOGEAR's 2-Port DisplayPort KVM switch with audio and DisplayPort 1.2 connections break revolutionary new ground in KVM functionality by combining advanced 4K Cinema Video and USB 2.0 technology. It enables effortless control over two 4K-enabled computers with DisplayPort video connections using a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and DisplayPort video console.
This KVM is DisplayPort 1.2 compliant and boasts many advanced features associated with the latest developments in high resolution video specifications such as 4K CInema (4096x2160@60Hz), HD audio through DisplayPort playback, HDCP compliance, and widescreen support. The 2-Port DisplayPort KVM also comes equipped with many advanced USB related features such as support for multimedia and wireless keyboards and mice, Mac keyboards and emulation, and console mouse emulation with a bypass feature that supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice. Other advanced KVM features include full operating system support for Windows, Mac, and Linux, full bass response audio, power-on detection, hot key and USB mouse switching, and firmware upgradability.
The IOGEAR 2-Port DisplayPort KVM is designed to save equipment costs and boost efficiency for users. It is ideal for Desktop Publishing, Graphic Design, Video Editing, Digital Home Entertainment, High-End Gaming, and other applications that demand high video resolution. Security is also increased by allowing users to switch between the Internet-connected PC and an Intranet-connected PC. For added convenience, the GCS62DP features USB 2.0 peripheral sharing via the mouse port. A powered USB Hub can be connected to expand USB connectivity. It is bus powered so no external power supply is required. All KVM cables are included!
- Control 2 computers using a single keyboard, mouse, and DisplayPort video console
- DisplayPort 1.2 Compliant, HDCP Compliant
- Computer selection via console selection button, hotkeys, and USB mouse1
- Superior video quality – up to 4K Cinema (4096×2160 @ 60Hz)
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Mac, Linux
- Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
- Power-on detection – if either of the connected computers is powered off, the GCS62DP will automatically switch to the other computer
- Audio-enabled – full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Supports HD Audio through DisplayPort playback2
- Independent switching of the KVM and Audio focus allows convenient multi-tasking
- Supports multimedia keyboards, wireless keyboards and mice
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Mac keyboard support and emulation
- USB 2.0 mouse port can be used for USB hubs and USB peripheral sharing3
- Firmware upgradable
- All cables are included
- 1] Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode and by USB 3-key wheel mice.
- 2] HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
- 3] This feature may require an extra power adapter to be connected to the USB hub and that the GCS62DP's Mouse Emulation Mode be disabled