Product Id: 31617748
Description: Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA2 - Network adapter - PCIe 3.0 x8 low profile - 10 Gigabit SFP+ x 2
Mfr Part #: X710DA2G2P5
Intel continues its legacy of Ethernet leader- ship by introducing a 10/40 gigabit family of adapters powered by the Intel Ethernet X710 Controller code-named Fortville.
The X710 adapter family addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks and proven, reliable performance.
- Dual- and quad-port 10 GbE adapters
- PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0, x8
- Exceptional low power adapters
- Network Virtualization offloads including Geneve, VXLAN and NVGRE
- Intel Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Intel Data Plane Developer Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance with Intel Xeon servers
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
- Unified networking providing a single wire support for LAN and storage: NAS (SMB, NFS) and SAN (iSCSI, FCoE)