Product Id: 29717193
Description: Seagate Enterprise NAS HDD ST5000VN0001 - Hard drive - 5 TB - internal - 3.5" - SATA 6Gb/s - 7200 rpm - buffer: 128 MB
Mfr Part #: ST5000VN0001
The Seagate Enterprise NAS HDD is designed to combine industry-leading capacity with reliability and performance. Designed for mid-range enterprise and private cloud environments, this NAS HDD delivers sustained performance for global availability and 24×7 accessibility.
- Enterprise strong yet customized for NAS and RAID storage
- NAS-optimized performance for higher write workloads often reflected in NAS applications
- RAID Rebuild technology mitigates time-consuming complete RAID rebuilds
- Error recovery prevents unnecessary RAID fallout
- 7200-RPM spindle delivers raw, sustained throughput performance
- 128MB cache enables higher random performance
- Dual-stage actuators deliver precision seeks every time
- SATA 6Gb/s interface for easy integration into NAS and RAID rackmount systems
- Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for low-power
- Industry-leading drive capacity
The high-performance Enterprise NAS HDD is available in a single NAS drive, helping to lower the total cost of ownership by using fewer drives and rackmount systems.
- Maximized reliability for your critical data
Reliability has never been more important to your business. The Enterprise NAS HDD has more reliability features and options that help to ensure your data is safe.
- Because business as usual never really is
Enterprise NAS HDDs are engineered for demanding mid-range enterprise environments, but there are times when the unimaginable can happen to anyone. With Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service coverage on your rack-mount or tower NAS, you can have peace of mind if something happens to your business data.
- Seriously robust performance
NAS environments demand a unique combination of performance and reliability. Designed for performance with workgroups of more than 25 users, the Enterprise NAS HDD includes higher write workloads for NAS-optimized performance, RV sensor for drive head control and vibration control and 3D motor balancing for optimum performance in multi-drive solutions.
- Best-fit enterprise NAS applications
Global business ecosystems require data agility for collaboration. Ideal for environments that require 24×7 availability and accessibility, the Enterprise NAS HDD is designed to manage aggressive workloads in enterprise environments.