Product Id: 28935624
Description: Cisco Small Business Smart Plus SG220-50 - Switch - managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP - desktop, rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: SG220-50-K9-NA
The Cisco SG220-50 is a 48-port Gigabit and 2-port Gigabit RJ45/SFP combo switch with capabilities such as security and quality of service (QoS), and access control lists (ACLs). Setup and configuration is simplified with intuitive, browser-based tools. It delivers outstanding value, providing comprehensive features designed for growing businesses while maintaining the affordability of smart switches. This switch is part of the Cisco small and midsize business portfolio and is an affordable smart switch equipped with security, performance, and ease of use to help build a solid business network.
- 48 10/100/1000 ports that provides a boost of speed and reliable network capacity
- 2 Gigabit RJ45/SFP combo port for the choice of copper or fiber connection to upstream switch or router
- Simple management with web-based interface and Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility
- Peace of mind with a limited lifetime warranty
Enjoy the affordability of smart switches while getting the higher levels of security, management, and scalability only found in managed switches.
- Enhanced security
The switches offer several security capabilities, including advanced threat defense, access control lists (ACLs), 802.1x, and many others. You can be confident that you have the protection you need.
- Easy setup and management
Intuitive browser - based tools simplify setup and configuration. Advanced command line interface (CLI) management options are also available.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
PoE streamline the deployment for wireless access points, IP telephony, and video surveillance by allowing power and data to run over a single network cable.