Product Id: 28157033
Description: Intermec CN50 - Data collection terminal - Windows Mobile 6.1 - 512 MB - 3.5" color TFT ( 240 x 320 ) - rear camera - barcode reader - USB host - microSD slot - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - 3G - Verizon
Mfr Part #: CN50BNC6EN20
The Intermec CN50 is the 3.75G wireless mobile computer that combines a small and light-weight form factor with a rugged design to deliver the most advanced, high performance voice and data communication solution specifically designed for the highly mobile field worker.
With the class leading capabilities of the CN50 in their mobile workers' hands, enterprises can improve their business processes, expand their service offerings and reduce the cost and complexity of a field mobility solution.
As the first device in the industry to offer a 3.75G wireless WAN Flexible Network radio, the CN50 allows enterprises to finally standardize on a single hardware platform that can be configured for either CDMA or UMTS wireless networks. This gives enterprises the flexibility to choose the network that provides the best geographic coverage and the lowest cost.
The CN50 has the 3.75G wireless WAN radio to deliver the fastest data and voice communications available on both CDMA and UMTS wireless networks. With high speed uplink packet access (HSUPA) technology, the CN50 provides fast and reliable data connectivity for uploading large documents, real-time images or synchronization with your enterprise data base. Compared with previous 2.5G radio technology, the CN50 provides improved productivity today, and allows enterprises to realize future benefits as the network capabilities continue to improve.
The CN50 is built on a unique multiprocessor architecture with dedicated ARM and DSP processors to deliver robust application processing with nearly instantaneous response, all at the lowest levels of power consumption. The standard battery is suitable for uninterrupted full shift use in most applications. For extreme-duty applications, the extended-life battery provides ample power to drive consistent, full-featured functionality without compromise to the compact and lightweight design.
- The industry's most advanced rugged mobile computer
- High performance communication and computing in a small and lightweight ruggedized design that is optimized for highly mobile field workers
- 3.75G wireless WAN technology supports both voice and high-speed uplink and downlink data exchange to help improve worker productivity
- Flexible Network radio lets you deploy a single hardware solution on the wireless network that offers the best geographic coverage and lowest cost
- Enhanced mobile document imaging option enables users to capture high quality full-page document images while on their route to help streamline back office operations and improve cash flow
- Integrated digital compass and GPS radio provides instantaneous and real-time directional information to improve navigation for both pedestrian and vehicle-based applications
- Built-in accelerometer senses position of the device to trigger display rotation
- Standard features include both a high performance 3-megapixel color camera and a 1-megapixel area imager for responsive 1D and 2D barcode reading, and full-page document imaging
- Bluetooth v2.1 EDR radio provides secure wireless connectivity to headsets, mobile printers and other Bluetooth compatible devices for simple and convenient connectivity
- Wi-Fi certified 802.11 radio enables fast and secure voice communications or end-of-day synchronization with your enterprise network
- Integrated cell phone provides high quality voice communications eliminating the need to carry a separate device