Product Id: 27601691
Description: KanexPro - HDMI with Ethernet cable - HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) - 7.62 m - triple shielded
Mfr Part #: HD25FTCL314
The KanexPro High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet are for applications that require high-performance transmission of HDMI digital video and multi-channel audio signals. These cables have active amplification built-in to the cable prevent impedance mismatch, caused by the cable attenuation, dielectric losses and compensation for skin effect over long distances.
For flawless transmission, the output of the cable is placed at the end of the display to amplify full signal transmission with zero signal loss. These cables are fully CL3 certified which surpasses any in-wall code requirement for residential or commercial installations.
- High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet
- 3D and 4K x 2K support (4-times the resolution of 1080p)
- Compatible with prior versions of HDMI and DVI
- Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Support color depths to 48-bits
- Up to 100 Mbps of bi-directional (full-duplex) bandwidth is accessible over the HDMI Ethernet Channel
- HDCP compliant
- No external power required