Product Id: 23430741
Description: Panduit DPoE Power Patch Panel - Power patch panel (rack-mountable) - Ethernet 10/100 - output connectors: 24 - 1U - 19"
Mfr Part #: DPOE24U1XY
The DPoE Power Patch Panel provides a dependable, cost effective solution for capitalizing on the full opportunities of convergence and PoE. IP telephones, network security cameras, and wireless access devices need to be powered like any other network device. These devices are often deployed in locations where an available power source is not readily accessible. Supplying managed power through the data cabling is therefore an attractive alternative.
By using the PANDUIT DPoE Power Patch panel, customers save valuable rack space, lower their implementation costs, and reap long term benefits from lower operating expenses and greater reliability. The DPoE Power Patch Panel can be used in place of current patch panels to inject PoE power in an existing network infrastructure. This solution requires only one rack space compared to midspan solutions that require two rack spaces. The DPoE Power Patch Panel offers a power efficient alternative to both midspan and endspan devices for injecting PoE power into the network.
- Deliver reliable, cost-effective Power over Ethernet for permanent installations;
- Combine patching and power in a single device, occupying only one rack space;
- Support 15.4 watts to every port;
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3af standards;
- Eliminate power budget load balancing;
- Offer RJ45 terminations with LEDs on front of panels to indicate port powering or port status and 110 punchdown terminations on rear of panel for networking management connections;
- Dissipate significantly less heat than comparable network equipment.