Product Id: 20486332
Description: HID iCLASS R90 Long Range Reader 6150 - SMART card reader - SIA 26-bit Wiegand - 13.56 MHz - black
Mfr Part #: 6150AKT0000
HID's iCLASS Long Range Reader is ideal for installations incorporating parking control and long read range applications. The iCLASS Long Range Reader packages all the electronics in one rugged, attractive, and easy-to-install housing. Using the 13.56 MHz technology platform, the iCLASS R90 read only contactless smart card long range reader combines the longer read range of proximity with the power and heightened security of smart card technology, making it ideal for access control applications.
iCLASS smart readers and cards make access control more powerful, more versatile, and most importantly, offer enhanced security through encryption and mutual authentication. At the same time, iCLASS is user-friendly, delivering the convenience, affordability, and reliability of proximity technology, for which HID is known worldwide. Featuring crisp architectural styling, the reader has an elegantly curved faceplate. The high intensity LED provides clear, visual feedback even in direct sunlight. Distinct tone sequences indicate status conditions.
- Long read range distance
- Auto tuning for more consistent read ranges
- Reads all HID iCLASS and ISO15693 compatible credentials
- Use one reader to read standard proximity format data from HID iCLASS credentials
- "Parking hold" feature allows connection to a loop detector to ensure accurate detection of vehicles in parking lanes
- Two R90 units can operate one meter apart for "HI-LO" truck and car installations
- Wiegand output easily interfaces with most existing Wiegand protocol access control panels
- All RF data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using a secure algorithm
- Reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards
- Open architecture design permits the flexibility to use standard or custom keys for enhanced security
64-bit authentication keys are extremely secure. Readers and cards require matching keys to function. All RF data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted, using a secure algorithm. The key management system reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards.
Key management is made easy! All cards are shipped with unique diversified keys, and readers are shipped with compatible keys. All keys are derived from the HID standard transport key.
On reader power-up, an internal self-test routine checks and verifies the setup configuration, determines the internal or external control of the LED and beeper, and initializes the reader's operation.
- Easily interfaced
The reader's Wiegand output easily interfaces with most existing Wiegand protocol access control panels. The reader reads standard proximity format data from HID iCLASS cards and will output data as encoded.
- Audiovisual indication
Audio transducer provides various tone sequences to signify access granted, access denied, power up, and diagnostics. Visually impaired cardholders can easily distinguish between access granted and access denied. When an iCLASS card is presented to the reader, the red LED flashes green and the beeper sounds. The multicolor LED and beeper can also be controlled individually by the host system.
- Indoor/outdoor design
Rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure, designed to withstand harsh environments, provides reliable performance and resistance to vandalism.