Product Id: 19789749
Description: APC Network Management Card 2 - Remote management adapter - SmartSlot - 10/100 Ethernet - black - for Smart-UPS X
Mfr Part #: AP9630
APC UPS network management cards allow for secure monitoring and control of an individual APC UPS via web browser, command line interface, or SNMP. Embedded technology provides exceptional reliability with notification features that inform you of problems as they occur.
- Capable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
- Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- Make UPS information available to your preferred network, server or enterprise management system
- Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner
- Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs
- Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis
- Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log
- Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system
- Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network
- Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations
- User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access, authorized against LDAP and Active Directory servers
- Control user access on three levels including read only, device and administrator
- Use an existing radius server to securely authenticate, authorize, and account for your APC device
- Reliable network-based shutdown of multiple servers
- BACnet/IP Support
Supports reporting UPS information to Building Management Systems or other third party management systems via BACnet/IP (BTL certified) (Single Phase Smart-UPS and Symmetra only).
- Command line interface
Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Compatible with SmartSlot enabled UPSs
Compatible with all SmartSlot UPSs
- Device Encryption
Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- IPv6 Support
Capable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
- Modbus TCP Support
Supports reporting UPS information to Building Management Systems or other third party management systems via Modbus TCP.
- Multiple language support
Web browser interface available in English, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Multiple user access
Supports simultaneous web browser access for up to 8 users and network command line interface access for up to 3 users
- Smart Battery Management Support
Detailed battery information including battery cartridge parameters provides early-warning fault analysis to simplify management of the entire battery system (SRT Smart-UPS only).
- Standard UPS RFC 1628 MIB Compatible
Make UPS information available to your preferred network, server or enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) using RFC 1628 MIB.
- UPS Firmware Update
User friendly mechanism to remotely and seamlessly update UPS firmware via the web browser interface (SMX, SMT and SRT Smart-UPS only).