Product Id: 19344907
Description: Liebert PSI-XR PSRT3-48VBXR - Battery enclosure - 8 x lead acid 7.2 Ah
Mfr Part #: PSRT3-48VBXR
External matching battery cabinets are designed to provide the 2200 and 3000VA rack-tower XR models with extended run time. External battery cabinet is shipped with battery connector cable. The Vertiv Liebert PSI battery cabinets have a two-year standard warranty.
- PS2200RT3-120XR, PS3000RT3-120XR
- Dimensions, W x D x H, in (mm): Unit 17.3 x 19.3 x 3.5 (440 x 490.5 x 88) Shipping 22 x 26.6 x 9 (560 x 675 x 228) Weight, lb (kg): Unit 64 (29) Shipping 73 (33) Batteries: Type Valve-regulated, nonspillable, lead acid Quality x Voltage x Ah 8 x 12 x 7.2 8 x 12 x 7.2 Manufacturer CSB, YUASA or Equivalent Environmental: Operating Temperature, ˚F (˚C) 32 to 104 (0 to 40) Storage Temperature, ˚F (˚C) 5 to 104 (-15 to 40) Relative Humidity 0% to 90%, non-condensing Maximum Operating Altitude 10,000 ft. (3000m) at 95˚F (35˚C) without derating Agency: Safety UL 1778, c-UL Listed Emissions FCC Part 15, Class A Transportation ISTA Procedure 1A Certification
- Configurable input voltage window
Allows the UPS to be properly matched to the incoming utility power and adjusts its input window and transfer points to supply precisely regulated power to connected loads within the selected range. Also enables the UPS to meet the required input voltage when transferring to battery.
- Data line surge protection
Network surge protection for equipment connected to the UPS via the RJ-45.
- Advance early warning of UPS system status
The Liebert PSI-XR offers multiple audible and visual alarms to immediately alert you to an input voltage fluctuation, output overload, low battery or replace battery condition.
- Full sequenced battery testing
The Liebert PSI-XR provides a manual self-diagnostic test feature. This provides a comprehensive analysis of the condition of the batteries within the UPS and will notify you when the internal batteries need to be replaced. The battery test feature can also be programmed for automatic operation using Liebert shutdown software.
- Lightning and surge protection
Transient voltage surge suppression (TVSS) circuitry inside the Liebert PSI-XR provides protection for the connected equipment from incoming spikes, surges, and other power anomalies present on the incoming utility power source.
- User replaceable hot swappable batteries
Increase product life and provide prolonged UPS reliability. Batteries are conveniently located behind the front bezel of the unit.
- 0.9 output power factor
Provides 29% more power than the UPS with pf 0.7, suitable for today's server and networking devices with PFC power supply.
- Wider input voltage window
It prolongs battery life by allowing the UPS to maximize the use of utility power before transferring to battery when input voltage exceeds specified limits.