Product Id: 15109233
Description: Epson DFX 9000 - Printer - monochrome - dot-matrix - 419.1 mm (width) - 9 pin - up to 1550 char/sec - parallel, USB, serial
Mfr Part #: C11C605001
With speeds up to 1550 cps and an MTBF rating of 20, 000 power-on hours (POH), the Epson DFX-9000 offers the power and durability to tackle the most demanding print tasks. Day after day, you can count on it to efficiently process everything from reports and 10-part forms to shipping documents or mailing labels.
A robust, dependable workhorse, this 9-pin, wide-format printer boasts a 400-million-character print head life and 15-million-character ribbon cartridge, which minimizes production costs and reduces the need for frequent user intervention. Its advanced paper handling capabilities make it the perfect solution for a wide variety of applications, including critical spreadsheets, checks, invoices, bar codes and more.
Featuring two standard paper paths, the DFX-9000 easily switches between multiple applications. Its intelligent paper sensor detects the paper width and thickness, adjusting automatically for optimum performance and high-quality results. It even features an automatic jam sensor to prevent wasting forms in the unlikely event of a paper jam.
With Parallel, Serial, and USB interfaces standard, plus a type-B slot for optional connectivity, the DFX-9000 easily attaches to new or legacy systems in standalone or networked environments. And, its convenient LCD display and intuitive menu selections mean setup has never been easier.
- Prints multipart forms, labels, and more at speeds up to 1550 cps
- Durable 9-pin performer offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 POH at 25% duty cycle
- Boasts a 400-million-character print head life
- 15-million-character ribbon cartridge ensures low cost printing and reduces the need for frequent user intervention
- Convenient LCD display allows for easy printer configuration and menu navigation
- Prints 136-column, wide-format reports, plus forms up to 10 parts thick
- Front and rear paper paths
- Platen gap adjusts automatically, according to the paper thickness
- Auto jam sensor eliminates wasting forms
- Enhanced connectivity supports standard Parallel, Serial, and USB interfaces