Product Id: 14480829
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 1350W Rackmount AVR 120V Pure Sine Wave USB DB9 SNMP 2URM - UPS - AC 120 V - 1.35 kW - 1500 VA - output connectors: 8 - 2U - black
Mfr Part #: SMART1500RM2U
The SMART1500RM2U SmartPro 120V 1.5kVA 1.35kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up servers and network storage devices, the SMART1500RM2U switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight NEMA 5-15R outlets (four switchable) and a 3.05 m (10-ft.) power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input, the SMART1500RM2U has an internal battery that provides 13 minutes of support at half load and 4.5 minutes at full load. A front-panel LCD screen lets you monitor important data, such as load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software (available via free download), the SMART1500RM2U enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- Tripp Lite SMART1500RM2U line interactive 2U rack/tower UPS with 1500VA / 1.5kVA / 1350W capacity
- Line interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 147V
- NEMA 5-15P input plug; 6 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles, Two independently switchable output load banks
- Maintains uninterrupted operation of connected networking equipment during blackouts, surges, brownouts and overvoltages
- High 95% efficiency rating in line-power mode offers reduced power consumption and BTU emissions
- Internal batteries offer 13 minutes at 50% load (675W) and 4.5 minutes at 100% load (1350W)
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable internal batteries can be replaced with no disruption to connected equipment
- Front panel LCD monitoring screen with MODE and ENTER buttons reports operating mode with 5-bar battery charge graphic, plus 7 selectable screens of detailed UPS and site power information
- LCD interface also supports a number of advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Ships with 4 post rackmount installation hardware; Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount/wallmount installation; Optional 2-9USTAND enables tower placement
- Built-in USB, RS-232 and optional SNMPWEBCARD accessory monitoring options
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Included PowerAlert UPS monitoring software; Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable