Leading U.S. commercial insurance provider improves customer experience with 8x8 cloud solution
A growing U.S. commercial insurance provider.
SHI migrated legacy solution into 8x8 – a fully integrated, omnichannel telephony solution – to support 22-state expansion.
Migrated to new, omnichannel telephony system.
The customer had a tight timeline to expand into 22 states.
Our experts worked with the customer to find a highly customizable platform to meet their specific business needs.
SHI migrates voice and contact center legacy solution for 1,000 employees in 10 states to a fully integrated, omnichannel telephony solution.
A U.S. commercial insurance company needed to improve its overall customer experience by migrating its voice and contact center legacy solution to a cloud provider. Their existing environment had multiple phone systems, which needed to be replaced by a unified, new phone system solution to integrate with their call centers.
With aggressive expansion plans to move into 22 states in under 24 months, the company wanted an experienced and reliable partner to help them execute all components of the project, including:
- Contact center functionality
- Advanced reporting
- Omni-channel customer experience
- CRM integration
- Speech and customer experience analytics
- Supervisor agent resources and call center options
SHI met with the customer to discuss the project, understand their desired outcomes, and educate them on the players and partnerships in the market for voice and contact centers. These discussions involved discovery calls, tailored demos, and proofs of concept over the course of several months.
The customer ended up choosing 8x8 - a fully integrated, omnichannel telephony solution - due to its performance history, as well as its flexible, adaptable, and highly customizable platform.
To maintain scalability, increase speed of deployment, and manage the aggressive deadline, SHI successfully moved the customer’s users and contact center agents off their legacy voice solution and into 8x8.
The cloud-based solution covered 22 U.S. locations and is scalable for future expansions. Benefits also include:
- Improved customer experience and enhanced employee productivity
- Heightened presence in a highly competitive market
- Cost-effective, user-friendly, and highly adaptive solution
- All-in-one secure, reliable cloud communications platform, unifying Unified communications as a service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
- Increased tools and resources for visibility and efficiency
- Integrated voice, video, chat, contact center, and enterprise-class API solutions
“To maintain scalability, increase speed of deployment, and manage the aggressive deadline, SHI successfully moved the customer’s users and contact center agents off their legacy voicesolution and into 8x8.”