Product Id: 37744809
Description: Panasonic TH-50CQ1U - 50" Class (49.5" viewable) - CQ1 Series LED display - with TV tuner - digital signage - 4K UHD (2160p) 3840 x 2160 - direct-lit LED
Mfr Part #: TH-50CQ1U
This 4K Professional TV with built-in TV tuner is ideal for presentation and information display use in offices, classrooms, and meeting rooms.
- Highly detailed images in 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) supporting 4K/60p signals for faithful expression of high-quality content
- Simple signage with built in USB media player
- Synchronized playback on multiple displays via USB and LAN
- Built-in TV Tuner enables flexible usage in offices, schools and sports bars
- Equipped with built-in speakers and basic terminals, the display can be used immediately with no need for external devices
- Panasonic 4K professional display picture quality
With approximately 8,290,000 pixels, about four times the pixels of a Full HD display, images are highly detailed. This dynamic, large-screen display archives true-to-life finely nuanced images. With an optimal viewing distance of 1.5 times the screen height, the 4K display is an excellent choice for digital signage and meeting rooms.
- Easy display of images optimized for the display content
Conventional display panels are preset with display modes such as Standard and Dynamic. The TH-50CQ1 comes with an extensive display menu to let you select the most suitable mode for the content to be displayed and the viewing environment.
- Built-in TV tuner
An ATSC/NTSC tuner is built-in, providing highly precise 4K images. A Sports mode is also equipped, ideal for live sports relays with dynamic images. The narrow bezels also allow better concentration on the screen. And in addition to use in sports bars and restaurants, the TH-50CQ1 is optimal for refreshing office entertainment and information gathering during emergencies.
- Built-in speakers for the playback of content with sound
The display unit has built-in speakers so that it can playback content with sound without the connection of external speakers. This allows maximum use of a limited space for the installation of a large-screen display.