Product Id: 37707082
Description: SonicWall Secure Mobile Access 410 - Security appliance - with 3 years 24x7 Support - GigE - 1U - 101-250 users - SonicWALL Secure Upgrade Plus Program - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: 02-SSC-2797
SonicWall SMA is a unified secure access gateway that enables organizations to provide anytime, anywhere and any device access to mission critical corporate resources. SMA's granular access control policy engine, context aware device authorization, application level VPN and advanced authentication with single sign-on empowers organizations to embrace BYOD and mobility in a hybrid IT environment.
- Unified access to all network and cloud resources for "any time, any device, any application" secure access
- Increase productivity by delivering federated single sign-on to any SaaS or locally hosted application with a single URL
- Lower TCO and reduce complexity of access management by consolidating infrastructure components in a hybrid IT environment
- Gain visibility into every connecting device and grant access based on policies and the health of the endpoint
- Stop DDoS and zombie attacks with Geo IP detection and Botnet protection
- Get secure, native agent functionality using web browser based clientless HTML5 access without the overhead of installing and maintaining agents on the endpoint devices
- Gain actionable insights you need to make the right decisions with real-time monitoring and comprehensive reporting
- Reduce upfront costs with built-in load balancing without additional hardware or services, while providing zero user impact on appliance failover
- Insure against business disruptions or seasonal spikes by scaling capacity instantly
- Mobility and BYOD
For organizations wishing to embrace BYOD, flexible working or third party access, SMA becomes the critical enforcement point across them all. SonicWall's SMA allows administrators to provision secure mobile access and role-based privileges so end-users get fast, simple access to the business applications, data and resources they require. At the same time, organizations can institute secure BYOD policies to protect their corporate networks and data from rogue access and malware.
- Move to the cloud
For organizations embarking on a cloud migration journey, SMA offers a single sign-on (SSO) infrastructure that uses a single web portal to authenticate users in a hybrid IT environment. Whether the corporate resource is on-premise, on the web or in a hosted cloud, the access experience is consistent and seamless.
- Managed service providers
For either organizations hosting their own infrastructure or for managed service providers, SMA provides turnkey solution to deliver a high degree of business continuity and scalability. SMA can support up to 20,000 concurrent connections on a single appliance, with the ability to scale upwards of hundreds of thousands users through intelligent clustering. Data centers can reduce costs with active-active clustering and a built-in dynamic load balancer, which reallocates global traffic to the most optimized data center in real-time based on user demand. SMA tool sets enable service providers to deliver services with zero downtime, allowing them to fulfill very aggressive SLAs.
- Flexible deployment with physical and virtual appliances
SonicWall SMA can be deployed as a hardened, high-performance appliance or as a virtual appliance leveraging shared computing resources to optimize utilization, ease migration and reduce capital costs. The hardware appliances are built on a multi-core architecture that offers high performance with SSL acceleration, VPN throughput and powerful proxies to deliver robust secure access.
- Consistent experience from a single web portal
Users do not need to remember all the individual application URLs and maintain exhaustive bookmarks. SMA provides a centralized access portal, giving users one URL to access all mission critical applications from a standard web browser. After the user logs on through a browser, a customizable web user portal is displayed in the browser window, providing a single pane of glass view to access any SaaS or local application. The portal only displays links and personalized bookmarks relevant to the particular endpoint device, user or group.