Product Id: 37652348
Description: Intel S4610 Mainstream - Solid state drive - encrypted - 960 GB - hot-swap - 3.5" - SATA 6Gb/s - 256-bit AES - for ThinkSystem SR250 7Y51 (3.5"), 7Y52 (3.5")
Mfr Part #: 4XB7A13962
The Intel S4610 Mainstream SATA solid-state drives (SSDs) for Lenovo servers are advanced data center SSDs optimized for mixed read-write performance, endurance and strong data protection. Compared with the Intel S4600 series, these drives offer improved performance and lower latency.
The Intel SSD S4610 drives with 3 full drives writes per day (DWD) are an excellent choice as cache in transactional application and high-speed storage for enterprise databases.
- Cost-effective Intel 3D NAND TLC flash memory
- SATA TLC solid-state drive with high read performance and consistently low latencies to fulfill client needs in the enterprise space
- High reliability and enhanced ruggedness
- Energy savings, with typical write power consumption as low as 2.4 W per drive
- Absence of moving parts to reduce potential failure points in the server
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Advanced Encrypting Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption
- Full end-to-end data path protection
- Thermal throttling to extend the life of the drive
- Enhanced power loss data protection