Product Id: 37519422
Description: Tripp Lite 6-Outlet Surge Protector with 2 USB Ports (3.4A Shared) - Side Load, Direct Plug-In, 1050 Joules - Surge protector - 15 A - AC 120 V - 1800 Watt - output connectors: 6 - black
Mfr Part #: TLP6SLUSBB
Ideal for your home or office workstation, this Protect It! 6-outlet side-load surge protector features a surge protection rating of 1050 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong power surges and spikes. Because residential power outlets have three wires - hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G) - the TLP664USBB protects all three, covering the two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G).
Plug your PC, printer, scanner, router, modem, television, stereo receiver and other home/office electronics into six NEMA 5-15R outlets to protect them against dangerous surges, spikes and line noise. The TLP6SLUSBB plugs directly into a wall outlet (no cord required), and three outlets are included on either side. This allows you to install the surge protector behind furniture and other tight spaces without equipment power cords getting it the way. It's small enough to take with you for plugging in devices at the office or on the road.
Two front USB-A ports are available for charging your smartphone, tablet and other USB mobile devices. They share 3.4A for charging two devices at the same time.
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems. This surge protector filters out disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer.
An integrated 15A circuit breaker protects all outlets and automatically cuts power if the protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required. Diagnostic LEDs confirm your wall outlet is properly grounded and your connected equipment is protected. The TLP664USBB, with a high-impact black plastic housing, conforms to current UL 1449 4th Edition and cUL (Canada) safety standards.
- 6-outlet surge protector with USB charging safeguards your home/office electronics against dangerous surges, spikes and line noise.
- 6 side-facing NEMA 5-15R outlets allow convenient connection behind furniture
- 1050 joules protect your valuable electronics against dangerous surges and spikes
- 2 USB ports share 3.4A for fast charging of phones, tablets and other mobile devices
- Plugs directly into the wall (no cord required) for easy installation in tight spaces
- LEDs reassure you at a glance that your outlet is grounded and electronics are protected
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- 20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- 2 USB ports
Two front USB-A ports are available for charging your smartphone, tablet and other USB mobile devices.
- Premium protection from EMI/RFI
This surge protector filters out disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components
perform better and last longer.