Product Id: 37519409
Description: Tripp Lite Desktop Computer AC Power Cord, Right-Angle NEMA 5-15P to C13 - 10A, 125V, 18 AWG, 3 ft., Black - Power cable - NEMA 5-15P right-angled to IEC 60320 C13 - 125 V - 10 A - 90 cm - black
Mfr Part #: P006-003-15D
This computer power supply cable is designed for home/office desktop computer applications. You can use it to connect a computer, monitor, printer, scanner or other device with a C14 power inlet to an AC wall outlet, surge protector, UPS system or PDU. The three-foot length helps reduce cable clutter and minimize the risk of tripping. Note: This cord is not for use in European markets.
The angled NEMA 5-15P connector makes installations easier in confined spaces, such as the back of a rack enclosure cabinet. When plugged in, the right-angle plug guides the computer power supply cable parallel to the wall, allowing you to push furniture up against a wall to maximize space.
- Right-angle 5-15P plug allows easier connection in confined or hard-to-reach spaces
- Recommended for powering computers, printers and other home/office peripherals
- 3 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices, while avoiding cable clutter
- Ideal replacement for worn-out or missing computer power cable
- NEMA 5-15P plug connects to AC power; C13 plug connects to device’s C14 inlet
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty